Friday, September 01, 2006

Movie Whore

I was asked the question recently, 'Will u watch a movie more than once?'. Sure, I will, in fact up to 10 times. I m quite a fuss pot when it comes to movies, but if I love it, then I will watch it again n again till I can recite some of the tag lines. I love mostly chick flicks n a few good thrillers.

So if u wanna run a dvd marathon at home, here's some movies that I love n feel it's worth watching a couple of times ;

1) When Harry met Sally
2) Serendipity
3) Runaway Jury
4) As good as it gets
5) Amelie (french)
6) Bridget Jones Diary 1 & 2
7) Before sunset (must watch)
8) U've got mail
9) Love me if u dare (french)
10) Dirty Dancing
11) The incredibles
12) Jerry Maguire


Guys, dun swear at me... I m not the thriller gal n I dun love cheesy romantic comedies either... I love feel good movies. There's this stupid movie I ‘ve watched and it's really really funny, had me laughing for a good whole 2 hours, 'Harold n Kumar goes to white castle'.

Well, the list is jus for reference. One man 's meat can be another's poison...

Feel free to share yr list, I love dvd marathons!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vandalin said...

Current Favs:

Hitch (I watch with a notebook in hand)

Scent of A Woman (Tango, Al Pacino. 'Nuff Said)

Singapore Dreaming (watched it at the premiere. And one of the few movies I would go in again immediately to watch again.)

The Incredibles

You got Served (I'm a sucker for dance movies)

All I can think of at the end of the day. I'll add when I think of more.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home